Some of the Benefits of Using Business Aircraft
(as offered by NBAA)
- Saves Time -- Business aircraft not only reduce flight time by providing point-to-point service, they decrease the block or total travel time because they are able to utilize smaller airports closer to final destinations. Also, the office environment of a business aircraft allows travel time to become productive time.
- Flexibility -- People who travel by business aircraft do not have to alter their schedules to conform to those of commercial carriers. Consequently, they have the freedom to change course en route and leave and arrive according to their own schedules.
- Reliability -- Business aircraft are engineered and built to the highest standards, and companies that maintain their own aircraft have complete control of the readiness of their fleet.
- Safety -- In recent years, businesses aircraft have compiled an outstanding safety record that is comparable to or better than that of the airlines.
- Improved Marketing Efficiency -- Business aircraft not only extend the reach of a sales force, but they can quickly and easily bring customers to the point of sale.
- Facilities Control -- Business aircraft help management extend its control by facilitating personal visits to remote company sites.
- Personnel and Industrial Development -- The mobility that business aircraft provide company employees can accelerate training, orientation, and teamwork.
- Privacy and Comfort -- Conversations on business aircraft are confidential, and cabins can be configured to accommodate virtually any special needs of the passengers.
- Efficiency -- Business aviation enables a company to maximize its two most important assets: people and time.
The National Business Aviation Association (NBAA) represents the aviation interests of over 5,000 companies which own or operate general aviation aircraft as an aid to the conduct of their business, or are involved with business aviation. NBAA Member Companies earn annual revenues in excess of $4 trillion - a number that is about half the gross domestic product - and employ more than 19 million people worldwide. The NBAA Annual Meeting & Convention is the world's largest display of civil aviation products and services. More information on NBAA and business aviation can be found on NBAA's Web site at http://www.nbaa.org.